Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How does English law no longer uphold the rights of parents to determine what is best for their children ?

ReputationRep:
    That would be because they changed it.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of parents are ignorant and don't seem to know what is best for their children at all. For example, in America, there was a child that had cancer and the child said that they had a vision with Jesus telling them that he would heal her so the parents took her out of chemotherapy and, consequently, she died.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking more on the line of because child line and Every child matter that parents cant discipline their child properly but then areue that they can be neglected and abused , i don't really know as i dont have children but i have been asked to do a eassy based on this question ?

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking more on the lines of child line and Every child matters because parents cant discipline their child properly but then areue that they can be neglected and abused , i don't really know as i dont have children but i have been asked to do a eassy based on this question

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.