Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

with a girl who's on her periods. Why?
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    Of course. Why not?

The positive reasons include that some women are particularly horny then and breaking taboos can be fun.

Yes i have had sex with a girl on her period. It sounds messy but isnt. If she just showers before hand then the act of making love actually tends to reduce any blood flow

Theres just a few drops of blood on the outside of condom nothing major ive donr it in the past

i find it gross. if there was blood coming out of the tip of my penis, would a girl want it inside her? of course not. blood+sex doesn't do it for me.

With a condom and lots of towels... I'm not even sure if I could more I think about it

I'm a girl and I haven't done it. I don't really want to but my boyfriend has suggested it before and he wouldn't mind.

Some women get really horny on their period as well! Just use a condom and it would be fine
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2016
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.