Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Where can I find example essays? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am not looking to plagiarise at all, I just need to look at some so that I can get an idea what to include and what content I can add to my work that will help boost up my grade. I got feedback from my last work which was OK but could do better! Does anybody know a free website I can use that provides these? I have tried markedbyteachers but I didn't find it particularly resourceful for what I need. Thanks in advance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anybody?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ya anyone related to LLB course work ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by socialscience92)
    Anybody?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Which course are u in, did you got any help ? M in LLB n need similar help !

ReputationRep:
    You might be better putting this in another forum as this one is for those going to study education/teacher training

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.