Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

MSc Physiotherapy University of Birmingham 16/17 Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dani23)
    would renting a house be something you were interested in rather than uni accommodation?

I'm in a group chat on Facebook I could add you too, discussing housing with some other UoB students who are starting a non-physio masters

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, could you add me? I'm starting an MA in the fall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dani23)
    Ah yay well done! it certainly does

I've applied for postgrad halls to, I applied for Jarratt as my 1st and 2nd choice (perfect location!) and then some prichards as my 3rd to 6th! anywhere on the vale is basically all undergrads and too expensive for me!

no it hasn't changed yet, I keep emailing her and she said the same too me, that they're busy and delayed! makes me nervous haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where in Pritchatts did you apply to? I'll be in one of the Pritchatts houses.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

I am starting the MSc course at Birmingham too

I can't get onto that Facebook link that was posted above. Did anyone ever set up a group?

Also, I am still awaiting my starting pack in the post. Can anyone confirm the actual start date for me please? I thought they said 14th in the interview but I can't remember!

Thanks,
    Abi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACTH17)
    Hi all!

I am starting the MSc course at Birmingham too

I can't get onto that Facebook link that was posted above. Did anyone ever set up a group?

Also, I am still awaiting my starting pack in the post. Can anyone confirm the actual start date for me please? I thought they said 14th in the interview but I can't remember!

Thanks,
    Abi
    it depends on your course. Most start during the last week of September

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay thank you. I'm starting Physiotherapy so thought someone on this may know. Thanks though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.