Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have a query. I wish to go for the taster day at Oxford univ scheduled in March 2016. The same requires filling up the application form. After asking for the basic details about myself, my school etc., the application form requires me to fill in the following:-

Teacher's Name:Teacher's EmailTeacher's telephone

What are we supposed to fill in here? Any ideas? Thanks folks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dabbu)
    x
    Hi dabbu,

I don't know which taster day you're asking about and there are various forms used by the different departments. A link to the form you're filling in would be helpful. There's a couple of likely possibilities. The form might need to be submitted by a teacher, in which case you should speak to one of your teachers when you next get the chance, who might also be attending on the day. Or it could just be so that the department can confirm the details you submit. At any rate, it's not a trick question – they'll want school-based contact details so they can get in touch with your teacher.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.