Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boyfriend's penis is smelly Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i dont know, i mean he definitely showers and isnt smelly overall dont get me wrong, its just that maybe he isnt thorough when washing down there. this has only become a problem because for most of our sex life ive never gone down on him i only started recently. so i dont know if the smell has always been a problem
    When he washes, he must pull down his foreskin and direct the flow on the tip.

Tell him a guy on the internet explained that to you.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    ive been in a relationship for my boyfriend for about 3 and a half years now. when we were about 3 months into the relationship we started to have sex and one of the first major issues is that he complained about a bad smell emanating from my vagina. so from then on i ensured that i showered and washed properly before sex and the problem never returned.

however now for some reason its his penis which is starting to smell. ive told him about it but he says it doesnt and that im just making it up. this really annoys me because when he had it to say about me it was true but now that the problem is with him he seems to think im making it up to get back it him. im now beginning to notice that hes like this in a lot of other ways if i do something wrong the blames on me but when he does the same thing its not his fault or theres nothing wrong with it. i love him dearly and have been with him for such a long time but now im beginning to question his selfish motives and whether we're actually right for each other.

any advice? x
    Eat cheese.

ReputationRep:
    Serious replies please, my vagina is not a fish cake and his penis doesn't smell of fish, more just of BO

I know exactly what you're talking about oh my goodness. You have unconditional love for him.

ReputationRep:
    As humans we all get stinky at times, no matter how clean we are - sometimes I get stinky breath - hubby will tell me, ill sort it, no problem and vice a versa.

Love is based on trust and respect and NOT SMELLING BAD

If his penis smells, it could be thrush, it could be the lube you are useing or it might be his diet, or maybe he just dosent wash it good!

Either he will fix it, or you dump him and find a nicer smelling guy.

To be honest this does not sound like the best start to a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    There are "feminine wipes" that women can carry around and they get rid of any bad vaginal scent. There must be something similar for the penis that you can buy at Boots or another pharmacy.
    Never heard of them... then again, I have a wonderful device called a shower at home that i use on a regular basis. Something that this boyfriend probably doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    My ex (first sexual partner) had a nasty smelly willy. It was gross. He told me it was normal because it can't air properly in underwear as its "damp".

I later found out he was wrong. No other sexual partner has had a smelly willy.

(Original post by WBZ144)
    There are "feminine wipes" that women can carry around and they get rid of any bad vaginal scent. There must be something similar for the penis that you can buy at Boots or another pharmacy.
    I've never heard of penis wipes and it's not like he would use them remember he's denying there's a problem

(Original post by XMaramena)
    Never heard of them... then again, I have a wonderful device called a shower at home that i use on a regular basis. Something that this boyfriend probably doesn't.
    we do have a shower and like I said, overall he doesn't smell at all, it's just his **** smells of BO sometimes

(Original post by mscaffrey)
    Shower together. Obvious answer.
    as comical and ridiculous as this sounds, we may have to start doing this with me pretending to give him a handjob under the running water when of course I'll actually be pulling the foreskin back and making sure it gets washed

ReputationRep:
    Leave a bottle of Femfresh out for him to see clearly and not-so-subtly hint that men can use it too
    Otherwise, just tell him it's unfair and refuse to wash down there/ have sex

ReputationRep:
    as comical and ridiculous as this sounds, we may have to start doing this with me pretending to give him a handjob under the running water when of course I'll actually be pulling the foreskin back and making sure it gets washed
    You cannot possibly be serious.

Is it a smegma smell? Tell him to make sure he washes it properly.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest i think this is the least of your problems, if he makes out that you are always wrong and he isn't and blames you for everything he sounds like a manipulative prat if that is the type of guy you want to spend your life with then go ahead but if not dump him you deserve better and the smelly **** is the last straw.

ReputationRep:
    we do have a shower and like I said, overall he doesn't smell at all, it's just his **** smells of BO sometimes
    Sweaty groin. I bet he only puts deodorant on his armpits, right?

ReputationRep:
    Refuse to have sex with him lol

ReputationRep:
    A serious clean once a day is the minimum standard. Again before sex is a good idea too. For some reason they get a bit stinkier than a minge.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.