Turn on thread page Beta

Im depressed, can I cry with someone watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 exams tomorow, and theyre the most important exams, I will ever do, cos theyre worth alot of marks. Anyway I just realised that there is another whole 2 topics left for psychology to revise, which I knew nofin about. And Ive only done a bit of maths revision. ARGHHHH I cant resit this year at all, I need ABB to get into Uni, thats means I need 2 A's tomorow.

I am revising by the way, much as I can, but the contents for the amount you revise for psychology is whooooosh.

ReputationRep:
    even though you have alot to learn don't spend all night doing it, chances are you aint gonna take the information in anyway if your tired and stressed out, make sure you have breaks and that

ReputationRep:
    If you start crying you will get less work done and will thus get lower grades. But if you need to cry, I'm here for you *pats back*.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I have 2 exams tomorow, and theyre the most important exams, I will ever do, cos theyre worth alot of marks. Anyway I just realised that there is another whole 2 topics left for psychology to revise, which I knew nofin about. And Ive only done a bit of maths revision. ARGHHHH I cant resit this year at all, I need ABB to get into Uni, thats means I need 2 A's tomorow.

I am revising by the way, much as I can, but the contents for the amount you revise for psychology is whooooosh.
    lets cry together, the pressure has subdued slightly as i've completed my computing a level, got a few more exams left

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britishseapower)
    even though you have alot to learn don't spend all night doing it, chances are you aint gonna take the information in anyway if your tired and stressed out, make sure you have breaks and that

I will have to revise all night, at the moment I have insomnia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa005)
    lets cry together, the pressure has subdued slightly as i've completed my computing a level, got a few more exams left
    do u ever cry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa005)

Ok lets cry Im gonna fail.

ReputationRep:
    Ok lets cry Im gonna fail.
    pya5??????? im gonna fail too don;t worry

ReputationRep:
    Refrain from crying. Switch your computer off and get into those books.
    If you revise tonight instead of complaining and worrying about it, have a good night sleep and go to the exam tomorrow, you'll have nothing to regret.
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    crying would be so much easier if there was a crying emoticon.....whatcha need is a big hug *big hug*

ReputationRep:
    There's always the writing on the hands and arms option I did it today and picked up two marks, just make sure you don't put your hand up for assistance

ReputationRep:
    i have a maths paper tomorrow and biol on friday! had computing and biol today - 2 exams in one day sucks big time! especially when i had to be locked in a room by myself for 3 hours cause i had a clash and i might get the questions off somebody!!

oh well - 2 left!!! me + friday = steaming!!!! fun fun fun!!

you'll all be fine by the way!! if anyone has anything to cry about it should be me!!! but all the worry goes straight over my head!! good thing? bad thing? i dunno!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    do u ever cry?
    \

Don't you know the Johnny Depp movie, the Man Who Cried?

ReputationRep:
    If you need ABB then you only need one A tomorrow and a B... see its getting better already.

And with my experiance, the more you revise a subject, the less chance they will ask you about it, and you spend the whole exam trying to fit it in. lol

Its kool, dont worry about...

ReputationRep:
    No one is gonna fail!!!!!
    come on where are the confidence in u TK?

ReputationRep:
    Phobias or Nature - Nurture - which one should I revise?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    No one is gonna fail!!!!!
    come on where are the confidence in u TK?
    lol its dead - i'm dead -
    gap year
    wooooo hooooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    Phobias or Nature - Nurture - which one should I revise?
    phobias. N/N is easy

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everyone, I love you all. Stupid Shane, hes never here when I need him. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    phobias. N/N is easy

Not for me, theres tons of concordance rates and studies to revise.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.