Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Last person to hurt you? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Who is the last person who hurt you? How long ago did they hurt you? How did they hurt you? Why did they hurt you? A lot of hurt in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    My brother yesterday... But it's all good now.., he's apologised lol

ReputationRep:
    Well she suggested over text that we go on a break. It hurt me because she was so much uglier than me that I thought she would never do something like that. Anyway I ****ed someone else while we were on this "break" which I never signed up for. We ended up screwing again and she decided to tell me she slept with my friend who I sort of looked up to. Anyway, I was about to go and murder this guy but she started sitting on me, so I ****ed the hell out of her. Like it was attempted murder against her but with my ****. Unfortunately it didn't kill her though and she loved it and came back for more.

Nobody has really hurt me tbh because I can just look at the positive sides of things and I'm practical about my future.

ReputationRep:
    my mum as always

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    my mum as always
    I know how you feel
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    That fully truly hurt me with a lasting impression? My ex best friend about 7 years ago. I'm over most of it now but that cut me deep emotionally. We were best friends for about 6 years at the time and we were so close, like brother and sister and as soon as I met my partner, it all changed. He became possessive, moody and even tried to kiss me a few times despite me being in a relationship but the icing on the cake came when I told him I had lost my virginity to my partner. Naturally after something like that, you want to tell your best friend so I did and when I told him, he grabbed me by the throat and pinned me against the wall and started to slap and punch me and called me every name under the sun - 'slut', '*****', you name it. We fell out after that and haven't spoken since. Tbh, I swallowed it all down and didn't deal with how I felt about it, probably because I was so hurt as in the space of a night I lost a very big part of my life. I lost my best friend, my brother and my partner in crime in an instant. There was no way we could have been friends after that. Later found out that he had feelings for me but that still doesn't excuse what he done.

Fleeting hurt or anger that passes quickly - my partner but that was due to my PMS and the slightest thing getting to me, not really what he said

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The f***ing bedroom door

You know that feeling??

http://img.ifcdn.com/images/5c370150...49724cba_1.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    The f***ing bedroom door

You know that feeling??
    not as bad as

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shri...ZmRkOWQyOQ.jpg

ReputationRep:
    PRSOM :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    PRSOM :rofl:
    i hate it when the link just shows, totally ruins my chance of getting reps
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by mkap)
    my mum as always
    Ditto.

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    my mum as always
    Preach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    my mum as always
    i feel ur pain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    That fully truly hurt me with a lasting impression? My ex best friend about 7 years ago. I'm over most of it now but that cut me deep emotionally. We were best friends for about 6 years at the time and we were so close, like brother and sister and as soon as I met my partner, it all changed. He became possessive, moody and even tried to kiss me a few times despite me being in a relationship but the icing on the cake came when I told him I had lost my virginity to my partner. Naturally after something like that, you want to tell your best friend so I did and when I told him, he grabbed me by the throat and pinned me against the wall and started to slap and punch me and called me every name under the sun - 'slut', '*****', you name it. We fell out after that and haven't spoken since. Tbh, I swallowed it all down and didn't deal with how I felt about it, probably because I was so hurt as in the space of a night I lost a very big part of my life. I lost my best friend, my brother and my partner in crime in an instant. There was no way we could have been friends after that. Later found out that he had feelings for me but that still doesn't excuse what he done.

Fleeting hurt or anger that passes quickly - my partner but that was due to my PMS and the slightest thing getting to me, not really what he said

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh my God that's just... I'm so sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Christ. That's terrible.

Never heard of anything like this before.

I'm sorry.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMadHatteress)
    Oh my God that's just... I'm so sorry
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Christ. That's terrible.

Never heard of anything like this before.

I'm sorry.
    Thanks guys. Its one of the rare things that still gets to me whenever I think back on it. Usually things fade and no longer matter, but this still makes my heart sink when I think about it but oh well, his loss. Just hope he's learned his lesson and doesn't raise a hand to any girlfriend he ends up with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Last_Melon)
    Well she suggested over text that we go on a break. It hurt me because she was so much uglier than me that I thought she would never do something like that. Anyway I ****ed someone else while we were on this "break" which I never signed up for. We ended up screwing again and she decided to tell me she slept with my friend who I sort of looked up to. Anyway, I was about to go and murder this guy but she started sitting on me, so I ****ed the hell out of her. Like it was attempted murder against her but with my ****. Unfortunately it didn't kill her though and she loved it and came back for more.

Nobody has really hurt me tbh because I can just look at the positive sides of things and I'm practical about my future.
    Nice

ReputationRep:
    My best friend. It was over the phone and I have never heard from them again

ReputationRep:
    Minor - every rejection. Serious angst - my first proper girlfriend who dumped me at Xmas just after having given a card saying love always and with platitudes I didn't think I'd hear and then followed it up with some pretty heartless behaviour. All part of life's rich tapestry and growing up..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.