The Student Room Group

Last person to hurt you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
Ikr! And what's even worse is that she would say 'no, no' when I'll tell her to kiss me on my cheek and then the next moment will give her dad a kiss. I'm like 'Okay, bitch':colonhash::colonhash: but I had to be like :h:

Now I'm like :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

This is so me..
(edited 8 years ago)
a mate.
he's salty at me for simple sh*t

Original post by mkap
my mum as always

Original post by TheMadHatteress
I know how you feel :frown:

Original post by thecatwithnohat
Ditto.

Original post by A-LJLB
Preach.

Original post by candycaneland500
i feel ur pain

DAMN
Reply 43
Original post by WBZ144
A guy I was in a FWB relationship with who was also a close friend. I still cry at random times and this is the second time he hurt me (the first time was last August and lasted 3 months).

What happened?
Reply 44
How did they hurt you?
Reply 45
Almost every day... my ex boyfriend from three years ago. How sad is that.
Emotionally, my mum yesterday. It wasn't her fault though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A stupid guy who made me cry.

And dear Mister Joker , when he ignores me :P

@The Joker ~
Reply 48
Original post by Spock's Socks
That fully truly hurt me with a lasting impression? My ex best friend about 7 years ago. I'm over most of it now but that cut me deep emotionally. We were best friends for about 6 years at the time and we were so close, like brother and sister and as soon as I met my partner, it all changed. He became possessive, moody and even tried to kiss me a few times despite me being in a relationship but the icing on the cake came when I told him I had lost my virginity to my partner. Naturally after something like that, you want to tell your best friend so I did and when I told him, he grabbed me by the throat and pinned me against the wall and started to slap and punch me and called me every name under the sun - 'slut', 'bitch', you name it. We fell out after that and haven't spoken since. Tbh, I swallowed it all down and didn't deal with how I felt about it, probably because I was so hurt as in the space of a night I lost a very big part of my life. I lost my best friend, my brother and my partner in crime in an instant. There was no way we could have been friends after that. Later found out that he had feelings for me but that still doesn't excuse what he done.

Fleeting hurt or anger that passes quickly - my partner but that was due to my PMS and the slightest thing getting to me, not really what he said

Posted from TSR Mobile

He should have told you how he felt about you and what he wanted. It is his own fault. His reaction is criminal really, utterly disgraceful.
Reply 49
Original post by Amonute
Almost every day... my ex boyfriend from three years ago. How sad is that.

What happened? Not very sad, people hurt you and it stays with you for years after. How is your relationship with him now?
Some annoying chav guy at work who keeps trying to annoy me
My ex who dumped me by text on Boxing day.
Original post by Rock Fan
My ex who dumped me by text on Boxing day.
How lovely :facepalm2:
:frown:

:hugs:
Original post by Little Popcorns
How lovely :facepalm2:
:frown:

:hugs:

Aye she was a wonderful human being who pretended to be into me then decided to drop me when it suited her, shame she couldn't do it face to face, but I am over it now :hugs:
Original post by Alfed
Who is the last person who hurt you? How long ago did they hurt you? How did they hurt you? Why did they hurt you? :colonhash: A lot of hurt in this thread. :tongue:

my boyfriend
the day before yesterday
he didnt tell me he was working all day on valentines day
Original post by Rock Fan
Aye she was a wonderful human being who pretended to be into me then decided to drop me when it suited her, shame she couldn't do it face to face, but I am over it now :hugs:
Yeah that is pretty shitty of her, glad you've managed to move on though :smile:
Are we allowed to name people?

A person I thought a friend, and possibly loved in a way, now refuses to talk to me, dont really know why (I did ask her if she wanted to catch up over a drink one weekend, back in November;she was busy with school work). I think about her a lot, and it just hurts y'know?
Bit of backstory: I moved schools in September, and have tried to talk to her about once a month since then. I have weird clingy phases, so I tried to not try to talk to her too often, once a month felt about right to me. She's the only person I've tried to keep in contact with, since my other friends knew I liked her a fair but and have since take to ribbing me about it the handful of times i've spoken to them (I didnt appreciate this, since I was/am in a bit of a tizz over what I could have/should have done).
Slightly off topic, any advice on what to do?
Reply 57
Original post by an_atheist
Are we allowed to name people?

A person I thought a friend, and possibly loved in a way, now refuses to talk to me, dont really know why (I did ask her if she wanted to catch up over a drink one weekend, back in November;she was busy with school work). I think about her a lot, and it just hurts y'know?
Bit of backstory: I moved schools in September, and have tried to talk to her about once a month since then. I have weird clingy phases, so I tried to not try to talk to her too often, once a month felt about right to me. She's the only person I've tried to keep in contact with, since my other friends knew I liked her a fair but and have since take to ribbing me about it the handful of times i've spoken to them (I didnt appreciate this, since I was/am in a bit of a tizz over what I could have/should have done).
Slightly off topic, any advice on what to do?

Does she know how you feel and why has she stopped talking to you?
(edited 8 years ago)
Today about 3pm. Was playing rugby. High kick over from opposition team. Opposition winger coming up fast. I jump and catch ball. Winger took me the **** out and now i have a little cut on my thumb.

In terms of why... well that's the game. You want to hurt the opposition so they don't get up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending