Turn on thread page Beta

Italy going out? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watford110)
    I think it is fair to say that if either Denmark or Sweden win the tournament the legitamacy of Euro2004 will have been tainted.

Lets just hope England batter either one of them in the Semis!
    Did you watch Denmark-Sweden?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, i had picture in picture in picture for the two games.

i dont wanna get into this argument again, i beleive it was fixed. END OF!

lets concentrate on England now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marina183)
    Wrong.
    With a 2-2 draw Italy could have beat Bulgaria 100-0 and they would have still gone out.
    Get your facts straight.
    Very true.

I still think there is no way it was a comspiracy. And most of the people saying it was didn't even watch the match

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Sweden 2-2 Denmark, latest score. If nobody else scores in that game then Italy are out. Seems a little fishy - 2-2 was the only score that would send them both through regardless.
    Twas fixed... im so sad Italy are out...i can no longer sit there staring and fantasising about Del Piero...i love him!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.