Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can anyone answer my question? It's important. watch

Announcements

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3889951

I've put it in the sexual health forum but it's not getting a lot of replies, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    You could possibly transmit herpes etc. If you're worried about stds then don't have oral sex with random people.

(Original post by georgiaswift)
    You could possibly transmit herpes etc. If you're worried about stds then don't have oral sex with random people.
    I don't have the symptoms for herpes, I thought you only got STD's from if you stick the thing in. COuld you reply to the actual thread please? This is just a notice since not a lot of people look at the sexual health part of this site.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't have the symptoms for herpes, I thought you only got STD's from if you stick the thing in.
    If she has oral herpes she could transmit it to you. Original point still stands: don't have oral sex with random people if you're this concerned about stds.

If she has oral herpes she could transmit it to you. Original point still stands: don't have oral sex with random people if you're this concerned about stds.
    I don't know if she had them, she was a hooker. I was on heavy drugs at the time and turned my life around.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if she had them, she was a hooker. I was on heavy drugs at the time and turned my life around.
    If you're concerned then go and get yourself tested at a GUM clinic - it's free and confidential and at least that way you can put your mind at ease. Good on you for turning your life around

If you're concerned then go and get yourself tested at a GUM clinic - it's free and confidential and at least that way you can put your mind at ease. Good on you for turning your life around
    Oh man, plus did you read my question (I'm not asking in a rude way), you read that I didn't put the actual thing in?

ReputationRep:
    Oh man, plus did you read my question (I'm not asking in a rude way), you read that I didn't put the actual thing in?
    Yes I did read the question. She can still pass herpes on to you if she has it orally. It's best to just get checked out and then you won't have to worry any more.

Yes I did read the question. She can still pass herpes on to you if she has it orally. It's best to just get checked out and then you won't have to worry any more.
    But if she has it orally, that couldn't pass through the skin.

ReputationRep:
    But if she has it orally, that couldn't pass through the skin.
    Okay fine, don't go to a sexual health clinic and just hope you're clean instead.

Okay fine, don't go to a sexual health clinic and just hope you're clean instead.
    Not trying to annoy you. Just curious about this.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.