Go…/////
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    A woman put my penis in her vagina.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unprinted)
    A woman put my penis in her vagina.
    I had a similar experience.

it was the first night i moved to uni with my boyfriend and we was making out in my bed and basically long story short i went from never touching a penis to becoming a full on night time performer for him..

ReputationRep:
    Drunken threesome after a night of heavy drinking when I was 18 (naughty, don't tell!), at some random apartment on the marina.

Pretty much a blur, can't have been great.

ReputationRep:
    cute girl on top sex with my girlfriend of 6 months in my bed at home in the morning. aw was nice. took a few tries to get to that point but we got there in the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknown113)
    cute girl on top sex with my girlfriend of 6 months in my bed at home in the morning. aw was nice. took a few tries to get to that point but we got there in the end.
    morning sex?

http://i.imgur.com/XJyemeI.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XMaramena)
    morning sex?

http://i.imgur.com/XJyemeI.jpg
    yes morning sex. helped me get hard i guess haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknown113)
    yes morning sex. helped me get hard i guess haha
    Well that would be the first time a virgin needed help getting hard :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XMaramena)
    Well that would be the first time a virgin needed help getting hard :P
    and you know this how? I found I was so eager to have sex, I could never perform when the moment presented itself. I bottled it a few times. Put too much pressure on myself. I'm sure others experienced this.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.