Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! I have a doubt about the education section in the application form. Aside from university transcript and high school diploma, may I add other relevant experiences such as summer schools or mun? Or should I just mention them in the supporting statement? And if that's the case, should I put them in the "education qualification" section, or in the "professional/other relevant qualifications" one? The thing is that anything else apart from strictly academic qualifications doesn't seem to adapt to the format given.
    Thanks for your help!

ReputationRep:
    No, summer schools won't usually belong in the education qualification unless you gained a specific qualification from it. Equally professional qualifications are awarded by professional bodies and are mostly vocational.

If you want to talk about them, they should go in your supporting statement. I'm not sure what MUN is.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry that I've given it for granted: MUN stands for model united nations. Anyway, I wanted to add at least the summer school I've attended at King's itself, but probably I should just point it out in the supporting statement as you suggest. Thanks for your help!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.