The Student Room Group

Revision schedule

Put on A-level thread because you guys have been there and done that!!

iGCSE's, aiming for most/all A*s (10 subjects)

Plan is to finish notes next week, leaving two months to learn/revise everything (including 2 weeks Easter holidays) and 2 weeks to do past papers before first exam.

No study leave prior to first exam at start of May

Wdut of this plan - long enough time for straight A*s?

Thanks!
Make sure you don't run out of fuel if you start so early and lose motivation/the will to live! Most people in my year started revising in Easter but I think they were creating revision material as well so you're ahead of the game - one thing I learnt from GCSE was to create revision material as you go along!

I admire your determination/motivation and wish you the best of luck in your exams and I'm sure you'll do extremely well!:smile:
PS sucks you don't get study leave before!!!!!
Original post by rosieposie1234
Make sure you don't run out of fuel if you start so early and lose motivation/the will to live! Most people in my year started revising in Easter but I think they were creating revision material as well so you're ahead of the game - one thing I learnt from GCSE was to create revision material as you go along!

I admire your determination/motivation and wish you the best of luck in your exams and I'm sure you'll do extremely well!:smile:
PS sucks you don't get study leave before!!!!!

Thank you and yeah ikr hahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest