Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tinder is only really for white male models... Watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    Most minority women don't shun them for serious relationships with the aim of reproduction.

But most women are loose nowadays and **** many different guys before inevitably, generally, ending up with someone who looks like them.

Asian guys in Asia and to some extent even the West are even deeper down the MGTOW hole than western guys. They have always been very sensitive and introspective, in general. They are the other half of the more tender and more sweet Asian women.

Why would you, as an Asian man, want to marry an Asian girl who's had a black or white **** inside her, who cares more about her career than she does about you? After all, she doesn't want you for sex with all these "stupid mistakes that she regrets so much" on the table for her. Why would you give her a minute of your time when she wants to get married?

In the sex game, the only thing that matters is how defined your jawline is, how big your muscles are, how big your **** is. That is, how much testosterone you have.

In the LTR sphere, women know deep down that they will only ever be able to truly connect with someone who is like them. They can love a dozen guys, but they will never be at home with any of them. But the men who would have chased after them and ****ed them pregnant repeatedly in the past want nothing to do with them when it comes to serious relationships. Most serious men have no time for loose women.

Generally, these women end up with other men not purely out of choice but also because men of their own race don't make an effort to pursue them. Interracial marriages between Asians and Whites happen, firstly, because she couldn't find a worthwhile man of her own race who desired her. She destroyed her value through promiscuity. Or, secondly, as a daughter of divorce, no Man from her own people showed her the beauty that can exist when two people who are the same and share the same identity continue the bond of their Ancestors.

There is much more to life than White People are Evil. You (if you are truly interested in soulful analysis, and, potentially, solutions) would benefit greatly from moving on from this childish position.
    You pulled all of this out of thin air, congratulate yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    Both.
    I think if you were less confused, you would agree with me.

ReputationRep:
    Just a further piece of info from my tests on tinder , all the minority males had max 3-4 matches per 100 swipes to the right. This suggests that the idea that one minority has it better than the other is a load of ******** and it pits minorities against each other when one suggests that it is better off than the other in the dating stakes. White is far ahead of everyone in the true minds of all women.

ReputationRep:
    Just a further piece of info from my tests on tinder , all the minority males had max 3-4 matches per 100 swipes to the right. This suggests that the idea that one minority has it better than the other is a load of ******** and it pits minorities against each other when one suggests that it is better off than the other in the dating stakes. White is far ahead of everyone in the true minds of all women.
    good troll m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayyylmaoo)
    good troll m8
    Hey, I am 100% convinced of my findings. If the girls on here would like to give me one picture of every race (some guys that they find objectively good looking) then i'll test it for them. 100 swipes to the right, each, 1 hour waiting time.

ReputationRep:
    Btw, I am not even Indian and I love this guy: http://www.desiblitz.com/content/mil...ian-male-model
    Just wondering mate how many matches did this bloke get from the 100 right swipes?

It is a good research but I think it isn't anything new anymore. It is well known white male are on the top of the food chain right now getting interests from women of any race.

And the people getting offended here are the left wing white people who can't accept that racism still exists on a large scale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mauryan)
    Just wondering mate how many matches did this bloke get from the 100 right swipes?

It is a good research but I think it isn't anything new anymore. It is well known white male are on the top of the food chain right now getting interests from women of any race.

And the people getting offended here are the left wing white people who can't accept that racism still exists on a large scale.
    The problem is that it is mostly the minorities that perpetuate the white supremacy. White people are perfectly within their right to keep to themselves. We've got a lot of Uncles in the family.

ReputationRep:
    The problem is that it is mostly the minorities that perpetuate the white supremacy. White people are perfectly within their right to keep to themselves. We've got a lot of Uncles in the family.
    How many matches exactly did the Indian model get then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mauryan)
    How many matches exactly did the Indian model get then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    1, in 100.

ReputationRep:
    The white guy in the picture is obviously the most masculine. I am surprised he is even a model. The other 3 look like models, he does not.

You can take a picture of a skinny tall white guy and 3 high-testosterone people of other races and you'll probably find a more even distribution.

But you want to cry racism instead, so go ahead.

Don't you already have your girl? I wouldn't get bugged by tinder in that case.

Like I said before I'm pretty much sure dating is that bit harder for me as a minority girl but I'm not going to get bitter about it because I only need to find one guy and the rest of the world can sod off.

I never really comment on race related threads on TSR but this is turning into an issue, I don't know why people will stay those nasty things. Most if not all Asian guys I know at my university prefer Asian women and never say anything negative about the women in their race, they say the opposite.

I've seen this quite a bit from minority women (not saying they are all like this and I know really friendly East Asian women who won't say this type of things). If she doesn't like "skinny guys" then why not consider a black or samoan guy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking about joining this Tinder thing. Inspect my photos and let me know if I'm worthy.

Thank a lot m9

ReputationRep:
    Publish your findings in an academic journal.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.