..including shoes :P
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by tpxvs)
    ..including shoes :P
    I don't go out too much, but I have a nice dark blue dungaree dress that I like to wear over a plain tshirt (either high neck or just normal round neck) with tights and relatively low blue heels because I'm bad at walking in them

ReputationRep:
    Usually a body con skirt, and looseish style blouse or top, tights and a pair of heeled boots.

ReputationRep:
    Usually a midi- bodycon dress with pumps. (since participating in a poll in university)....

My university took a poll in a 20 mile radius of our campus to determine whether or not guys appreciate a girl in a 'revealing' outfit. It was to do with a recent 'rape crime' in the local area and the debate on whether or not 'women who dress like (you know) get treat like (you know). Of course rape is never anybody's fault. I've sadly worn the t shirt.

Turns out only 2% of 100,000 guys would approach a girl with a dress shorter that 5'' above knee. All the rest preferred their girls in 'classy' blouse and skirt combi's, maxi dresses and knee length dresses. No fake tan, nails or eyelashes and minimal makeup.

They wanted women to introduce to their family, low maintenance and not expensive. Another shock was that men prefer natural hair color, with a further pin pointing of 63% choosing brunette, 18% choosing raven haired girls and the remaining percentage supporting blonde hair, red heads and alternative hair colors.

Also preferring 16'' hair when shown a hair length chart (falling at around bra strap length) and not even noticing accessories such as jewellery, belts or headbands.

The overall poll was in the regions of Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds with other universities taking part.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.