Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys so this September I will be moving down to Gloucestershire to study photography at the uni and was wondering what Hardwick accommodation was like?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    That's great news, Cheltenham is such a lovely place! I study Fine Art at the university, Hardwick is a great, there's always things going on, art exhibitions things like that! I didn't stay in the Hardwick accommodation myself, but my friend did. The room she had was pretty big, and it had an en-suite, which was nice to have! The kitchen/living area was also pretty big, it had a table and chairs for everyone to sit around and hang out, and enough space for everyone to do their cooking! It was also great to be right next to Hardwick, as she could roll out of bed and into the studios! Hardwick is open late at night too, so its handy to be right next door if you want to work late!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.