Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a 3hr French paper tomorrow!! :eek:
    Is anyone else doing A-level French (A2) tomorrow morning?
    Just wondered...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmJ)
    I have a 3hr French paper tomorrow!! :eek:
    Is anyone else doing A-level French (A2) tomorrow morning?
    Just wondered...
    Yeah...though I'm with WJEC. What about u?

ReputationRep:
    I'm with WJEC too!
    Let me know how you get on tomorrow...I wonder if immigration will come up?

ReputationRep:
    Just finished FR6 - man, 3 hours is too long for that exam! I'd finished by 10:45! I can't believe how easy it was! And you were right, immigration came up, it's the only topic I revised: sorted!

I couldn't believe the questions: "how do we know that France produces more waste today?" ... uhhh ... cause the lady on the tape said so!

ReputationRep:
    Im doin french wit edexcel exam on Tues! How did u know u needed to revise immigration or woz it just a lucky guess? Any tips to help me coz i'm really scared!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cymruambyth)
    Just finished FR6 - man, 3 hours is too long for that exam! I'd finished by 10:45! I can't believe how easy it was! And you were right, immigration came up, it's the only topic I revised: sorted!

I couldn't believe the questions: "how do we know that France produces more waste today?" ... uhhh ... cause the lady on the tape said so!
    I finished really early as well!! And my teacher said that if any of us left more than 30mins before the end of the exam, she would want to know why! So I just quadruple-checked my paper.

That waste question...argh! I just wrote what the lady said about the amount of waste doubling in 40 yrs. And as for the writing.."how do we know that Abdul is intelligent?" Hehehehe!

Which grade are you aiming for in French? I need an A for my uni place, but I'm now worried that its a bad sign that I finished so quickly! Sniff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curlyc3)
    Im doin french wit edexcel exam on Tues! How did u know u needed to revise immigration or woz it just a lucky guess? Any tips to help me coz i'm really scared!!!!
    My teacher thought that it would come up as an essay, because it was one of the only ones that hadn't come up before.
    Don't be scared- I'm sure you'll be fine!

This site helped me:
    http://www.s-cool.co.uk/topic_index....ject_id=12&d=0

Good luck!

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.