Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Emotions Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    I shouldn't be telling you this because you will check it out, despite the fact I was trying to keep you away for a little while but it's your choice.

Within last 12 months (all seasons);

- Attack on Titan
    - Gakkou Gurashi
    - Grisaia No Kajitsu
    - Tokyo Ghoul
    - Clannad (unfinished)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh yea i watched attack on titan too haven't heard of any of the other apart from tokyo ghoul, probably won't check these out since i got a pretty big list of stuff i wanna watch for example gintama @_@ , angel beats, death note elfen lied, hellsing, trigun, and a few others of course

(Original post by thefatone)
    oh yea i watched attack on titan too haven't heard of any of the other apart from tokyo ghoul, probably won't check these out since i got a pretty big list of stuff i wanna watch for example gintama @_@ , angel beats, death note elfen lied, hellsing, trigun, and a few others of course
    Uh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i made that list quite a long time ago, only started on gintama and angel beats

i made that list quite a long time ago, only started on gintama and angel beats
    So, you don't deny it could be the cause of you feeling that way?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So, you don't deny it could be the cause of you feeling that way?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    in fact i know what changed me but watching anime isn't the reason for my extremely limited span of emotions

in fact i know what changed me but watching anime isn't the reason for my extremely limited span of emotions
    Isn't the only reason you mean? I'm guessing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Isn't the only reason you mean? I'm guessing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nope just 1 thing which changed me but no anime hasn't really changed me at all apart from increasing my knowledge of it. I watch anime not very often btw so i don't binge it at all and i watch it at a controlled rate

nope just 1 thing which changed me but no anime hasn't really changed me at all apart from increasing my knowledge of it. I watch anime not very often btw so i don't binge it at all and i watch it at a controlled rate
    Ok. Cool. Enjoy then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok. Cool. Enjoy then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.