AlohaCharlotte
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey!
So, not gonna lie, Biol5 has over whelmed me by quite a bit. Does anyone have any revision tips (non-essays)? You would have my eternal gratitude.
Thanks
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this.

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses.

kkboyk
Badges: 21
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AlohaCharlotte)
Hey!
So, not gonna lie, Biol5 has over whelmed me by quite a bit. Does anyone have any revision tips (non-essays)? You would have my eternal gratitude.
Thanks
The only way to do good on AQA Biology is to constantly practice. Here are a few things you should do: focus on doing exam questions by topics (which you can find here) after you finish revising a particular topic (ALevelBiology has all the powerpoints and notes you'll need). Don't spend too much time writing notes, as it'll be kind of useless.

Make it a routine to do questions, and use flashcards (quizlet is a VERY good website, and has tonnes of flash cards for AQA Biology) regularly to recap your knowledge. This is the only reason I'm managing to be able to get an A at unit 5 so far
AlohaCharlotte
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by kkboyk)
The only way to do good on AQA Biology is to constantly practice. Here are a few things you should do: focus on doing exam questions by topics (which you can find here) after you finish revising a particular topic (ALevelBiology has all the powerpoints and notes you'll need). Don't spend too much time writing notes, as it'll be kind of useless.

Make it a routine to do questions, and use flashcards (quizlet is a VERY good website, and has tonnes of flash cards for AQA Biology) regularly to recap your knowledge. This is the only reason I'm managing to be able to get an A at unit 5 so far
Thank you
Anon_98
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AlohaCharlotte)
Hey!
Thanks
Hey,

Try not to worry- you're not alone.

A TSRian on here has posted their revision notes in the past which I found v helpful. This is the link if you're interested:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3512515

You could begin by reading through those to get a basic idea of all the concepts before making your own.- that's what I'm doing anyway.

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (144)
42.73%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.57%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
21.36%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.09%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.93%

Watched Threads