Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on going to Keele in Sept to study maths and psychology. Any help from anybody would be appreciated, even in just a general university sense. I am interested what the Barnes premier flats are like though, because I haven't heard too much about them. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hiya

I have a friend who does maths and another who does psychology so if you have any specific questions I can pass them on

In a general sense the university is really good. I love it here the students and staff are very friendly and the campus is very pretty and feels very safe. Useful facilities like a 24/7 library, GP surgery, pharmacy, cafes and shops are all within a short walking distance. Have you attended an open day? If not, I'd definitely recommend you come and visit. The open days have now passed but there are still some offer holder days (basically the same thing) http://www.keele.ac.uk/visiting/

The Barnes premier flat rooms are really nice I have a friend who lived there last year. You'll share a really large kitchen with 5 other students and you'll have your own small en suite bathroom. The rooms are a good size with a single size bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, etc. Your key will let you have access to the building, your flat and your room. If you have a band C room there might be some construction noise if they start building the proposed new blocks nearby but you'll get 30% off the rent.

Hope this helped

Samera
    Third year pharmacy student at Keele

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much! This is very helpful, thanks again!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.