ReputationRep:
    You go first.

ReputationRep:
    Me? 0.
    As for my parents I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    285 a night in Dubai (pounds)

ReputationRep:
    I feel like the OP just wants us to impressive us with an outrageously expense price

ReputationRep:
    Only stayed in a "hotel" once and not sure if it's really even considered a hotel as it was Premier inn? It was years ago back when my family was visiting Glasgow as my sister was going to go to uni there. Think the room me and my mum stayed in was lke £50.

All the other times I visited Glasgow we stayed in B&Bs. I don't see much point spending lots of money on a hotel room unless you plan to spend a lot of time in it. For me it's just a place to sleep, it's what's outside the room and the places your visiting that matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supersaps)
    I feel like the OP just wants us to impressive us with an outrageously expense price
    lol maybe but I first must know if my figure is impressive or not
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure about the exact numbers, but it was for Hilton Sharjah for about a week.

ReputationRep:
    Bout £120ish, albeit it included breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    I'm not sure about the exact numbers, but it was for Hilton Sharjah for about a week.
    Sharjah is so boring though
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Sharjah is so boring though
    Hotel was in Sharjah, but I spent most of the days in Dubai. It's literally next door.

ReputationRep:
    About £250 to impress someone I was trying to bed. It worked.

Probably best if I don't mention that it was in the exotic city of Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    Hotel was in Sharjah, but I spent most of the days in Dubai. It's literally next door.
    I know,like a 10-15 minute drive but you know how bad the The Emirates traffic is especially on Thursday evening

ReputationRep:
    I don't stay in rooms.

Only the best suite for me.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I know,like a 10-15 minute drive but you know how bad the The Emirates traffic is especially on Thursday evening
    Oh God, the traffic. :rofl: Especially when you're stuck in traffic with the taxt driver who plays their Arab songs lol.

But it depends what time you leave. Usually I leave early in the morning so the traffic is small.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    About £250 to impress someone I was trying to bed. It worked.

Probably best if I don't mention that it was in the exotic city of Birmingham.

City of love.

Who needs Venice?

ReputationRep:
    Oh God, the traffic. :rofl: Especially when you're stuck in traffic with the taxt driver who plays their Arab songs lol.

But it depends what time you leave. Usually I leave early in the morning so the traffic is small.
    what have you got against ARAB SONGS

ReputationRep:

Lol our journey were usually accompanied by small talk,no music or just complete silence. This one time I left Dubai around 10 and wanted to get to ajram and it took me double the time. Also actually getting a cab on Thursday evening is a mission. Christ!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    City of love.

Who needs Venice?
    It does have a lovely canal with only a few shopping trolleys in it.

Approx £400 in Ritz-Carlton Moscow suite including breakfast... (per night for 10 days)
    Absolutely beautiful hotel
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Underwood)
    what have you got against ARAB SONGS
    They're usually about love most of the time. :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.