Turn on thread page Beta

Are women with tattoos more promiscuous watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I would say yes, women with large tattoos or piercings are more promiscuous.

(Original post by Blue_Mason)
    I would say yes, women with large tattoos or piercings are more promiscuous.
    Are you basing this off pure fallacy or are you actually talking facts?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or perhaps from experience?

ReputationRep:
    There is no correlation between those two factors, and if there were, it would most likely relate to the fact that these women don't give a damn about the expected traits of the average women, as they should not

ReputationRep:
    If you were going to phrase it any way it would be 'are women that have a bunch of sex more likely to get a tattoo.' The other phrasing implies that somehow the tattoo makes them have more sex.

ReputationRep:
    No of course not but a lot of women have tramp stamps which I think look horrible.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have statistics on a possible correlation?

ReputationRep:
    So now you have to be promiscuous to get a large ass tattoo?! Oh hell no. If a woman want's a big af tattoo she can have a big af tattoo. The size of the tattoo does not determine ones promiscuity:closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Are you basing this off pure fallacy or are you actually talking facts?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or perhaps from experience?

Facts and experience

Probably. They are more confident in some way so yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudentMature)
    If you were going to phrase it any way it would be 'are women that have a bunch of sex more likely to get a tattoo.' The other phrasing implies that somehow the tattoo makes them have more sex.

You see women like to broadcast visual signs.
    Pain and risk are involved in getting a tattoo, and with a tattoo having a rebellious and free nature, free from tradition and judgment.

ReputationRep:
    They are more sexy :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Does the same apply to men? Are they more likely to get a tattoo if they are promiscuous?

How is promiscuity defined anyway? It's individual.

ReputationRep:
    I secretly believe this, but it's not for me to judge or deride women who make choices which in no way harm me

ReputationRep:
    probably

ReputationRep:
    Does the same apply to men? Are they more likely to get a tattoo if they are promiscuous?

How is promiscuity defined anyway? It's individual.

No as Men are at a sexual default
    A woman with a tattoo would like to consider herself to be an individual, het tattoo is individual and she feels as if it is an individual choice to experiment in the bedroom

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm

So you agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    So you agree?
    Depends on how many tattoos in all honestly? Ive seen girls with one or two tattoos who aren't promiscuous!
    The girls with a shed load of tattos from stamp tramps to leg tattoos could be somewhat promiscuous! Its Hard to prove and hard to study, so there cant be a definitive answer

ReputationRep:
    I knew from the title that this was another Blue Mason thread.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.