Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Gym Trainers For Women Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I will be starting gym this Monday and it's been v long since I've even bought a pair of trainers (it's been two years!). Can anybody recommend any good ones? I don't want to spend too much.

I will not be ordering online.

Thanks in advance :-)

ReputationRep:
    What sort of exercises are you planning on doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antipol)
    What sort of exercises are you planning on doing?
    I'm looking to tone my body, that's all. So this will include everything, right?
    I'm clueless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leukocyte)
    I'm looking to tone my body, that's all. So this will include everything, right?
    I'm clueless.
    Get a pair of trainers that are flat heeled because when doing some exercises you want a firm foot placing on the ground to help drive more force on some exercises.

+ You can still use them for running.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Get a pair of trainers that are flat heeled because when doing some exercises you want a firm foot placing on the ground to help drive more force on some exercises.

+ You can still use them for running.
    Ah thank you. Where can I find them? Any specific stores?

ReputationRep:
    Nike from sports direct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mystery.)
    Nike from sports direct.
    Do you know how much they may cost or does it vary? (Just that I'm prepared to have enough cash on me when purchasing).

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't find good trainers at Sports Direct. There was one pair but unfortunately not in my size. I bought them from JD Sports.

Thanks all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think that its great to have a gym trainer to guide you on the routines. Well, I used to have one but when I already memorize the routine I just do it on my own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamiegallagher1)
    I think that its great to have a gym trainer to guide you on the routines. Well, I used to have one but when I already memorize the routine I just do it on my own.
    Yeah I do, I'm used to the routine now bc I had the session on Monday. Just that, weights are mostly killing me and I have to do three sets every time for each!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.