Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months. He is 22 and Im only 18. and he is the sweetest and kindest guy I could wish for. He is my first love and the first guy I've ever slept with however he has been with 7 other girls and been in love several times. I understand that dating older guys means more baggage haha but I hate it. I'm so insecure that everything we do together he has done with plenty of other girls and has them to compare me to, even if he doesn't realise it. His last girlfriend really messed him up and caused him to go through a bad couple of months with one night stands (which I hate, because it's just so unlike him). and that ex is always popping up everywhere! I mean I had to spend my flippin new years eve with her! (she had her fingers in my bfs belt loops at some point and tries to text him). My bf dealt with the situation so well and Im not scared of him cheating but Im nervous of what she could do. Just upsetting seeing someone so determined for my boyfriends attention so goodness knows what she would do if Im not there. Doesn't help that she looks a little like me. also my bf got with the blonde big boobed bimbo at work just before we got together. But bringing it up with my bf again isn't fair to him and he gets annoyed that hes not good enough for me. How do I get over it and deal with being in the same room as his exes. (as I'm pretty sure I will be seeing her again).

ReputationRep:
    You are truly a wonderful girlfriend to him! You don't want to bring up his past because there are some stones that should be left unturned... Think about it real hard and tell me what she could possibly do to your relationship if when she has her hands down his pants he tells her to walk off and not come back! Really think about it! If he wanted to cheat, he could've. But he cares for you and loves you enough to know that that would hurt you and so he stands by your side. By the sound of things, he has no intention of leaving you. You're safe in his hands...

ReputationRep:
    Don't diss big boobed blondes 😃

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.