Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So called best friend asked my ex boyfriend out watch

ReputationRep:
    My ex boyfriend who I'm friends with told me that my best friend told him she liked him and asked him out he showed me a screenshot of the convo my best friend pretended she didn't know what I was talking about and that she was joking but my exboyfriend said no she's not and she fell out with me then wanting to be friends how can she go behind my back and do this the previous guys I was with she always interfere and go out with one of my ex boyfriends and she lied about her ex boyfriend talking to her what kind of friend would want to date her friends former spouse and my ex still knows I love him ask he asked me if I did during truth and dare.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get this, why does it matter if a friend dates someone you've been with before? It's not like you're the only one who's entitled to have been with that person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    I don't get this, why does it matter if a friend dates someone you've been with before? It's not like you're the only one who's entitled to have been with that person
    That's like betraying your friend she knew I still loved him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glamourprincess)
    She does this to all boys I go out with

ReputationRep:
    What are full stops?

ReputationRep:
    She does this to all boys I go out with
    maybe you should stop hanging out with her
    Spoiler:
    Show
    everytime she does this ask her if she can still smell your pussy on his **** when she goes down on him or if she can taste your spit when she kisses him ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    What are full stops?
    evil

ReputationRep:
    So? There must be a reason as to why you're not together anymore, and therefore it means that this guy can talk to whoever he wants.

ReputationRep:
    Exs are fair game in my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    these hoes aint loyal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    So? There must be a reason as to why you're not together anymore, and therefore it means that this guy can talk to whoever he wants.
    He said he don't like her in that way

ReputationRep:
    He said he don't like her in that way
    She used to interfere with my relationship with him

ReputationRep:
    I'm with Mayhem on this. I've never understood why it's seen as so wrong and a betrayal for a friend to ask out your ex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iluvarabdick)
    maybe you should stop hanging out with her
    Spoiler:
    Show
    everytime she does this ask her if she can still smell your pussy on his **** when she goes down on him or if she can taste your spit when she kisses him ...
    I know I'm not talking to her no more

So what? You're not with him so anyone can ask them out. Don't try to make your friend feel guilty or choose between the two of you. Don't expect them to not ask your ex out even though you still have feelings for him if you're not going to do something about it. First one to act is the one whom should get him.

I'd honestly question my friendship with someone if they expected me to never date one of their exes if I had feelings for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    I'm with Mayhem on this. I've never understood why it's seen as so wrong and a betrayal for a friend to ask out your ex.
    Really? I couldn't give you a rational reason but it does make my blood boil to think someone I considered a friend would do that, it's not the same though because i'm not friends with mine.

ReputationRep:
    I bet you guys won't like if if your mate asked your ex girlfriend out so don't take it out on me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Really? I couldn't give you a rational reason but it does make my blood boil to think someone I considered a friend would do that, it's not the same though because i'm not friends with mine.
    Thank you I thought I was on my own here

ReputationRep:
    I bet you guys won't like if if your mate asked your ex girlfriend out so don't take it out on me
    No, I wouldn't like it as there would be a reason I'd break up from her. I still wouldn't expect my friend(s) to not date her. They could if they wanted to.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I thought I was on my own here
    I think we clearly value loyalty more than most people on here :rofl:. She knows it upsets you and yet she does it. What friend is this? Friends put others above themselves.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.