Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How do you cope with life? watch

ReputationRep:
    How do you deal with lonliness, isolation and the feeling of weakness?
    Thanks, and goodnight !

ReputationRep:
    Gym.

If your mind is weak then build a stronger body and a stronger mind will follow.

ReputationRep:
    Music.

Soaks up all the noise.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    find someone who gives their time to you......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishea16)
    find someone who gives their time to you......
    How precious that is! We all need people who love us around us, its human nature. At the same time we should be that person for others aswel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amin Mian)
    How precious that is! We all need people who love us around us, its human nature. At the same time we should be that person for others aswel.
    Helpme.

ReputationRep:
    idk, but I'm struggling to see it right now :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R.Coleman)
    Gym.

If your mind is weak then build a stronger body and a stronger mind will follow.
    I agree, exercising the body really does affect a persons mentality positively , going to the gym give you that feeling of accomplishment

ReputationRep:
    I agree, exercising the body really does affect a persons mentality positively , going to the gym give you that feeling of accomplishment
    Exactly. Iv been there done that. I know my life would be a lot worse if it wasn't for the gym.

ReputationRep:
    How do you deal with lonliness, isolation and the feeling of weakness?
    Thanks, and goodnight !
    Try out new things and get out of your confort zone regularly. By this I don't mean you should do something totally crazy, but do something you normally wouldnt e.g. a new sport, camping or even volunteer to lead a group of young people for outdoor activities (its really fun and rewarding).

ReputationRep:
    I don't cope, I suffer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Try out new things and get out of your confort zone regularly. By this I don't mean you should do something totally crazy, but do something you normally wouldnt e.g. a new sport, camping or even volunteer to lead a group of young people for outdoor activities (its really fun and rewarding).
    it requires a lot of courage to get out and try new things, or to overcome your own personal obstacles , and as time flies, you have no option but to go out there and do your best

ReputationRep:
    Music. It makes me happy...and reminds me not to be scared. I jus wana make a million dolllaarrrrrssssss

I'll read some inspirational books too occasionally

ReputationRep:
    it requires a lot of courage to get out and try new things, or to overcome your own personal obstacles , and as time flies, you have no option but to go out there and do your best
    Yes it does, but its very rewarding though. I tend to lack any sort of drive and excitement so I end up doing a bunch of random things, amd got to also gain a few skills from it

ReputationRep:
    I don't.

I just go more insane as the days pass.:crazy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I don't cope, I suffer
    why not take a nice walk in a park or something when you feel that way?

I sometimes do....take a deep breathe enjoy the nature around me and just let all emotion out! Works hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R.Coleman)
    Gym.
    YESS. How could i forget about this!!!!!

When im in there i **** up those weights and it feels so good :lol:

If i didn't go to the gym i would be a ****ing mess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy159)
    I don't.

I just go more insane as the days pass.:crazy:
    Hey man, keep going on the journey! everyone is insane in their on way i guess :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I don't cope, I suffer
    Hey friend, sorry to that, We all suffer, but we have to keep going, theres no other option,

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.