Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I'm currently studying spanish for my a levels and my speaking exam is coming up soon but I don't know when. We are half way in February now and I'mitwrally panicking because I have no idea on when I'm having my spanish speaking exam and I dont specially k ow what I need to revise for. I literally need help because I feel like my spanish isn't perfect and I keep making mistakes and I'm not up to the a levels standards for spanish. Can I have any advice and help to revise for my Spanish please like a last minute revision. I really need to improve in this one week half term holiday I have. What do I always need to remember in my spanish soeaking exam. Also I feel like my teachers aren't really that helpful either because they don't really seem that serious or strict about it and they just keep asking me to learn my Spanish speaking questions but I feel like that isn't helpful . I really want to get at least and A or a B for my Spanish so can I please get any advice. I desperately need help for this as I am stressed out already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curiousmind123)
    So I'm currently studying spanish for my a levels and my speaking exam is coming up soon but I don't know when. We are half way in February now and I'mitwrally panicking because I have no idea on when I'm having my spanish speaking exam and I dont specially k ow what I need to revise for. I literally need help because I feel like my spanish isn't perfect and I keep making mistakes and I'm not up to the a levels standards for spanish. Can I have any advice and help to revise for my Spanish please like a last minute revision. I really need to improve in this one week half term holiday I have. What do I always need to remember in my spanish soeaking exam. Also I feel like my teachers aren't really that helpful either because they don't really seem that serious or strict about it and they just keep asking me to learn my Spanish speaking questions but I feel like that isn't helpful . I really want to get at least and A or a B for my Spanish so can I please get any advice. I desperately need help for this as I am stressed out already.
    I know the feeling. Try not to panic too much. What I do for speaking exams is make mind maps for the different topics and learn a few set phrases for each of them so that I can easily slip in the odd sentence using different tenses. I also learnt a few idioms and made question cards and got my family to ask me random questions to help me think on the spot. I'm doing AQA and have found the website espanish to be quite helpful as well. Good Luck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 22, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.