Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm basically studying the French revolution and British history for my s level course. I feel that the rate I'm working right know isn't really good and up to the a levels standard. I literat need help especially on the French revolution history because I literally do it understand anythinf and I feel like I don't even know what's going on. This is because there are so many events and so many names of people in one context which just makes it so confusing. I desperately need and advice and revision tip for my French revolution couse as I don't know anything. I really need to pass this course at least achieve a grade B. But very time I mthink about it I feel like I'm not going to do well in my a level history because of the French revolution as it is so hard for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curiousmind123)
    I'm basically studying the French revolution and British history for my s level course. I feel that the rate I'm working right know isn't really good and up to the a levels standard. I literat need help especially on the French revolution history because I literally do it understand anythinf and I feel like I don't even know what's going on. This is because there are so many events and so many names of people in one context which just makes it so confusing. I desperately need and advice and revision tip for my French revolution couse as I don't know anything. I really need to pass this course at least achieve a grade B. But very time I mthink about it I feel like I'm not going to do well in my a level history because of the French revolution as it is so hard for me
    Ok, so i dont do A-level History however i rememeber what gcse History was like with all of the events and dates so i know it is hard! First off dont beat yourself up to much, my advice to you is to make some nice detailed flashcards with names and dates and events and test yourself as much as you possibly can, but before you can do that i would suggest going back to basics, getting a textbook and just re learning it! Thats what i had to do for my science and now im on track to get A. Also make good use of your teachers, dont be affraid to express your concern and ask for there advice and guidence.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.