Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'll be coming to Durham from McGill University in Quebec for the whole 2016-2017 academic year. Is there anyone else coming to Durham on exchange here or anyone who went on exchange to Durham previously/is there now? I have some questions and would love to chat with someone!

ReputationRep:
    Hello there! I'm a student at McMaster and like you, I will be going to Durham in the 2016/2017 academic year. I just found out that I was nominated to go a few days ago, and I'm really excited about it. If you'd like to chat with me, that'd be cool. My name is Shania by the way.

ReputationRep:
    Hey there. I'm a student at McMaster University. Like you, I'll be going to Durham in the 2016/2017 academic year. I just found out a few days ago that I've been nominated to go, and I'm really excited about it. If you'd like to chat with me, that's cool. My name is Shania by the way.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Shania! Do you want to add me on Facebook? My name is Phoebe Warren and I go to McGill University, would love to chat with you.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.