Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Eating breakfast together with lunch? watch

ReputationRep:
    Say for example you woke up very late (noon say), and you eat your pre-prepared breakfast (a sammich), together with your lunch (say some rice and chicken breast) since you don't want to waste your sammich and you're hungry even after eating the sammich.

Would there be a significant difference if you ate these two at their supposed time? Assume however that you have a sedentary mode of work or lifestyle.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I don't think overall there would be a significant difference. What sort of term are you asking? Short term doing it once or long term doing it every day? Even then other that a slightly higher blood sugar at that time I don't there anything of note.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)
    I don't think overall there would be a significant difference. What sort of term are you asking? Short term doing it once or long term doing it every day? Even then other that a slightly higher blood sugar at that time I don't there anything of note.
    I think it's just short term; sometimes, I wake up really late but have already prepared breakfast the day before, and I know that I'd be still hungry if I just ate the breakfast meal and forgoing the lunch meal.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by kka25)
    I think it's just short term; sometimes, I wake up really late but have already prepared breakfast the day before, and I know that I'd be still hungry if I just ate the breakfast meal and forgoing the lunch meal.
    Go for it then. Have a big lunch ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)
    Go for it then. Have a big lunch ^_^
    Well, that's the thing; I'm currently trying to watch my weight

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.