Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What kind of relationship would be this? watch

There is a girl much younger than I. We get along well and she is mature for her age. We can talk about stuff but I'm not looking for a 'serious' relationship such as one where you would take her to your parents nor get involved with her social circle.

I am happy though to help her out and be more than friends if you know what I mean. In return I'd expect sexual experiences. She is close to her family but I wouldn't want her to tell her parents about it as I don't want to meet them etc.

Where would this put her? More than a sex buddy but not enough to be a girlfriend?

What kind of relationship would this be?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There is a girl much younger than I. We get along well and she is mature for her age. We can talk about stuff but I'm not looking for a 'serious' relationship such as one where you would take her to your parents nor get involved with her social circle.

I am happy though to help her out and be more than friends if you know what I mean. In return I'd expect sexual experiences. She is close to her family but I wouldn't want her to tell her parents about it as I don't want to meet them etc.

Where would this put her? More than a sex buddy but not enough to be a girlfriend?

Friends with benefits?

ReputationRep:
    Friends with Benefits possibly

Just a little extra information, we haven't had sex yet but she knows I'm interested in her. She is however asking me a lot of questions (about me) so she wants to know me better. Is that a sign she doesn't just want to be friends with benefits? or could it be her curiosity?

ReputationRep:
    There is a girl much younger than I
    Much younger than I? Who says that. Considering you were born in the 1840s, I am not much surprised she's younger than you.

(Original post by Alphascout1)
    Friends with Benefits possibly
    Interesting. Thing is if she has sex with another guy the day before than I could catch his germs from having sex with her the day after? Would be disgusting?!

(Original post by callum_law)
    Much younger than I? Who says that. Considering you were born in the 1840s, I am not much surprised she's younger than you.
    Not a lot younger. Single digits.

ReputationRep:
    An ideal relationship ...... :P

ReputationRep:
    There is a girl much younger than I...

...In return I'd expect sexual experiences...
    Sexual abuse?

ReputationRep:
    Interesting. Thing is if she has sex with another guy the day before than I could catch his germs from having sex with her the day after? Would be disgusting?!
    Using a girl for sex is disgusting. Either give this girl a proper relationship or keep your **** in your pants and be her friend.

As for what kind of relationship, it's a **** buddy nothing more. Just make sure she understands that's all she is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    Using a girl for sex is disgusting. Either give this girl a proper relationship or keep your **** in your pants and be her friend.

As for what kind of relationship, it's a **** buddy nothing more. Just make sure she understands that's all she is.
    Using a girl for sex is fine. Assuming they agree to have sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Sexual abuse?
    Stop making rep worthy posts!! I can't rep youu :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    How old is she exactly and how old are you?

sounds a bit dodgy tbh

(Original post by Sephiroth)

I thought **** buddy hardly speak to each other? Or at least don't know much about each other. With her I want to know about her but not in a deep loving relationship.

Basically I'm not that in love with her but get along with her very well and also have strong lust for her. I think she finds me desirable and gets along with me also. Thing is she is early twenties so maybe can get away with a friends with benefit type relationship?

(Original post by Jenx301)
    How old is she exactly and how old are you?
    She is early twenties. I am late twenties.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you concerned with what your relationship is "called"?

ReputationRep:
    There is a girl much younger than I. ...
    An illegal one?

(Original post by Supersaps)
    Why are you concerned with what your relationship is "called"?
    Just want to know if others are doing it. I don't want anything illegal or too extreme.

(Original post by antipol)
    An illegal one?
    She is an adult!

ReputationRep:

If you are both of consensual age and agree to it then yeah, friends with benefits. Just make sure your intentions are ABSOLUTELY clear and that you don't want a relationship because giving someone false hope is awful.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.