Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So if a girl doesn't touch you, she doesn't like you? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Islam isn't the only faith with an 'Allah'/'God'.
    It will interest you to know that Islam promotes tolerance towards homosexuality and supports the decision to practice it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool Saint)
    It will interest you to know that Islam promotes tolerance towards homosexuality and supports the decision to practice it
    Yeah lol.... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    What kind of logic is this lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SubZero~)
    luminarychild and ivybridge. Thanks for helping me reach my 5th rep rectangle/gem/thing. :rofl:
    :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Sarcasm for what reason? I know that Islam isn't pro-homosexuality and by the way, homosexuality isn't a 'practice'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whos_Your_Buddha)
    Yeah lol.... :lol:
    Isn't it just so funny?

I mean :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

No.

ReputationRep:
    Sarcasm for what reason? I know that Islam isn't pro-homosexuality and by the way, homosexuality isn't a 'practice'.
    I am not being sarcastic. Islam tolerates many things and does not tolerate many other things. One of things it does tolerate is homosexuality, so read up boy

ReputationRep:
    I am not being sarcastic. Islam tolerates many things and does not tolerate many other things. One of things it does tolerate is homosexuality, so read up boy
    Islam, generally, does not tolerate homosexuality so read up yourself.

Iran executes homosexuals, Egypt criminalises homosexuality, Saudi Arabia exercises capital punishment along with Sudan, Mauritania, Afghanistan, Yemen, etc. You are uneducated.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it just so funny?

I mean :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

No.
    It's ****ing sarcasm m8...

ReputationRep:
    It's ****ing sarcasm m8...
    It's so hilarious though, obviously. No.

I know it is sarcasm - I called him out on it a few minutes ago.

ReputationRep:
    It's so hilarious though, obviously. No.

I know it is sarcasm - I called him out on it a few minutes ago.
    You need to relax.

ReputationRep:
    You need to relax.
    Nah, you need to sign out.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, you need to sign out.
    Hahahaha :lol: you're such a sad case!

You're getting trolled by him.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha :lol: you're such a sad case!

You're getting trolled by him.
    I know full well what's going on, just simply making a point irrespective.

ReputationRep:
    I know full well what's going on, just simply making a point irrespective.
    Yeah, whatever.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm... This is complete and utter b*llshit...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you need to open your eyes to the signs, I had a girl who was always touching my peepee but I thought it was just her being friendly, when I realised it was too late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iKiss.)
    hmmm... This is complete and utter b*llshit...
    Sorry, what is?

ReputationRep:
    Islam, generally, does not tolerate homosexuality so read up yourself.

Iran executes homosexuals, Egypt criminalises homosexuality, Saudi Arabia exercises capital punishment along with Sudan, Mauritania, Afghanistan, Yemen, etc. You are uneducated.
    Any evidence for that or are you just going to quote the same propoganda from UK and USA media? If you actually visited these places you would know you can walk around as a homosexual and not experience the **** you just came up with.

Either way, I was referring to Islam and not governments, whether the governments did any of those things does mean Islam is responsible

ReputationRep:
    Any evidence for that or are you just going to quote the same propoganda from UK and USA media? If you actually visited these places you would know you can walk around as a homosexual and not experience the **** you just came up with.

Either way, I was referring to Islam and not governments, whether the governments did any of those things does mean Islam is responsible
    You cannot be serious? My best friend is muslim. I have no vendetta against Islam at all. Not one bit. But it is common knowledge that you cannot conduct conduct yourself openly as a homosexual person and expect safety and security in these countries. What a load of tosh you talk.

They are part and parcel of the same thing. Some Islamic nations follow Sharia Law which is based on their Islamic faith. Your trolling is boring, sign out now.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.