Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am currently enrolling and been offered a place for a course for 2016/17 start, but i am a little confused as to whether i will be granted full funding for my course.

    In the past i have participated in an Open University course, which i dropped out of in the first year.
    The course i am now enrolling is Biology with Foundation year, so all together will consist of 4 years of funding needed.

    Does anyone know whether i will receive full funding for the 4 years due to already having 1 year of loans from Student Finance for my Open Uni year which i dropped out of? Ive heard people say that you can only receive 4 years worth of funding and i cant find any specific information regarding this.

    Any help or previous experience with a similar matter will be much appreciated as i am worrying this may effect my loan's.

    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    It's length of course + 1- previous years study. For most people, that's 4 years in total. You should be fine.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.