The Student Room Group

Smallest and tallest person you know?

I'm 17 and like 4"11/5"😂 the tallest person I know is 6"4

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm the smallest person I know, 4'9 :tongue: tallest person I know is a guy I met when I was about 16 he was about 6'4 as well

Edit: Just remembered actually my housemates girlfriend is shorter than me so she is the shortest person I know. :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm 20 and I'm 5'5 as a male myself, so I'm pretty damn short. The only shorter male I know is a pro MMA fighter I train with who is 5'4 - danny missin. It says on sherdog he's 5'6, but I've stood next to him barefoot and I'm taller, so it is lying :P Shortest female I know is a girl I'm dating atm who is only 5foot tall (she's so cute :colondollar:)

Tallest person I know is my brother's mate, Walter. Who is 17, but is 6'4 and 16stone lol. Guy is a beast. But it's funny because he's so damn soft. Me and my brother were working pads the other day and Walters eye were expanding merely from that. He's such a gentle giant and a really nice guy. Just a shame he's going to have to deal with angry manlets being jealous of his size squaring up to him for no reason when he really doesn't want to.
Smallest person I know is a friend of mine who is ~4'8. Absolutely tiny

Tallest person I know is a guy in my year who looks ~ 6'4-6'5
4'11 and 6'8, but unfortunately haven't been able to get a picture of them together.
Shortest person I know is 5ft 2 and the tallest is 6ft 4 (my brother lol)
Original post by dean01234
4'11 and 6'8, but unfortunately haven't been able to get a picture of them together.

I laughed so hard at that😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is this lady @ my workplace who is like 4"4 no joke lol

Quick Reply

Latest