Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Where did/are you planning to live after uni? Just interested to see how many people will head back home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRsteven)
    Where did/are you planning to live after uni? Just interested to see how many people will head back home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A little while off for me yet, but when I do eventually leave uni, I'll be moving back home for at least a little while. My sister is planning to do the same (she's finishing this year), and says that she wants to find a job near home, and maybe find somewhere further away after some time working.

ReputationRep:
    I finish uni next year, I don't really want to move back home. But realistically it is infeasible and too risky for me to go straight to renting as soon as I graduate. I plan to move back home for hopefully no more than a year, save money and then rent a place in Liverpool.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've finished uni now and I moved straight back home. Partly because I don't have a job yet, partly because of the high cost of renting in London where the jobs I want are, but also because I wanted a break from the hassle of shared housing.

ReputationRep:
    I'm most likely going to move back to where I came from (I will never consider it home) because I got rejected from a masters programme. Hopefully I'll be moving to Asia as soon as possible though

ReputationRep:
    I went straight from uni to travelling
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    A good few years ago now, but I went home briefly before starting an internship and moving. It went well and I never moved back home!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't move back home. Stayed in my university town and rented.

ReputationRep:
    Went back to my parents

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    In a dark dark street, in a dark dark house, in a dark dark cellar in a dark dark room with my three bone-idle friends.

Repz for getting it.

ReputationRep:
    At our family home,during uni too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.