Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Not sure if job interview went well! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    On Friday I had a job interview at Hollister. We had to apply online then turn up to a group interview. the manager asked us to type our emails we used on the application in on the computer and I was a little bit flustered and I'm not entirely sure I put it in correctly, the manager (who seemed quite stressed) then asked me if I had applied for stock room or sales rep and I said sales and then she moved on to the other person. I know this sounds silly but i cant help thinking the computer thing didn't work but the manager wasn't planning on giving me the job so didn't try and sort it! is it really stupid to be worrying about this? she also remembered everyone else's names quicker then mine but my name is quite hard to pronounce anyway...

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I know there isn't a lot of advice people can give hahaha... I'm just a bit stressed and didn't know the best thing to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RumaSaccone)
    On Friday I had a job interview at Hollister. We had to apply online then turn up to a group interview. the manager asked us to type our emails we used on the application in on the computer and I was a little bit flustered and I'm not entirely sure I put it in correctly, the manager (who seemed quite stressed) then asked me if I had applied for stock room or sales rep and I said sales and then she moved on to the other person. I know this sounds silly but i cant help thinking the computer thing didn't work but the manager wasn't planning on giving me the job so didn't try and sort it! is it really stupid to be worrying about this? she also remembered everyone else's names quicker then mine but my name is quite hard to pronounce anyway...
    Why not call them up and ask them whether you entered the correct email address and then ask when you will hear back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    Why not call them up and ask them whether you entered the correct email address and then ask when you will hear back.
    I've heard from a lot of people that they don't like it when people call in... she did say that we will hear back within a week if we got the job but if my application thing didn't work I definitely won't be hearing from them... I guess I will just have to wait and see I just stress about things a lot hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RumaSaccone)
    Time will tell, dont worry your young! We all have a lot to learn

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.