Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    After answering one question, I wasn't sure if I'd written the write thing or not, so afterwards I wrote something like 'I didn't fully understand the wording of this question. I interpreted it to mean such and such, but I am not sure.' In another paper, I wrote that I didn't understand the question and that ti was ambiguous. I always make a point of communicating with the examiner when there are crappy questions!

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't a funny answer but a stupid/funny q. It was in Law...
    they gave us a scenario in which we had to determine who was lible/guilty.
    It was in a fair ground and A went upto B's stall to play a game. A got angry because B started tantalizing him (?). So A decided that he will throw the ball at B and knock him out. Except when A threw the ball, it rebounded off the stall hit C's dog - which knocked it out, killing it in the process. C, witnessing the death of her dog, faints.
    Is A liable?

What was the examining board on when they wrote this???!!!

By the way, I tend to give really stupid answers in General Studies, though not intentionally. I don't know what comes over me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
    By the way, I tend to give really stupid answers in General Studies, though not intentionally. I don't know what comes over me :rolleyes:
    two of the guys in my geography class both wrote sarcastically when it came to the most sensitive issues, such as immigration and refugees.

they did this in exams... one of them even swore :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meghan)
    two of the guys in my geography class both wrote sarcastically when it came to the most sensitive issues, such as immigration and refugees.

they did this in exams... one of them even swore :|
    omg :eek: I don't go that far! In the Genral St. exams I have just done, for a 50 mark question I wrote only 2 sides. But I have a reson. The q was asking why we should not recycle and the disadvantages. I study bloody geography - it goes against everything that I have learnt!

ReputationRep:
    yea but its not so funny to mock your exams. i kno someone who was really messed up when doing their exams and wrote "F***K YOU" across all the pages. the examiners sent the paper back to the school and the school had to sort out the guy. im guessing he fail

ReputationRep:
    In my end of year histor exam one of the questions on the public health reform act was
    Name one of the public ministers who wanted the public health act
    and i wrote William Wordsworth!!

ReputationRep:
    anyone know any possible funny Math exam answers?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, if it says somthing like 'how would John find out the value of 1 apple' then write wouldn't you like to know?!?!

(Original post by InsertName)
    Yes, if it says somthing like 'how would John find out the value of 1 apple' then write wouldn't you like to know?!?!
    that isn't really particularly funny though

(I'm intrigued as to what the value of 1 apple is however)

ReputationRep:
    It's not necceserally funny, it's irritating....and to find the value of one apple, look at the price!

(Original post by InsertName)
    It's not necceserally funny, it's irritating....and to find the value of one apple, look at the price!
    but are the value of an apple and its price the same thing.....

ReputationRep:
    Depends really...... depends which apple you're looking at and where it is....organic apples seem to be of more value than normal apples.....and more expnsive.......

ReputationRep:
    i messed about quite a bit for my general studies U6 (on AQA A)

after an abysmal U4 i realised that an A was out of reach, so i decided to make U6 mor fun. I had read earlier (on this thread) that someone wrote Genital Studies on the front of their mock script. i found that rather amusing and told a few of my friends. all of us ended up doing that in our actual U6

i did the essay about the war on terror and ended up calling blair a ********** with no free will. i said that if was any further up Bush's arse he would come out of his mouth. i did but a line through that sentence, but you could still easily make it out. i am having regrets now.....

ReputationRep:
    ha ha!! that's quite a good one, don't worry bout it though cos it was only a mock wasn't it!

ReputationRep:
    Umm in that GCSE paper a few years back, describe question, I went on quite an adventure. I did a similar thing to that zombie guy, but considering myself a budding Orwell, began to discuss my headteacher heading a dictatorship in my school. I was very eloquent in my style, even if my writing was a confused entanglement of scenarios, past and present. I got an A* for that though. I think originality is the key to creative moments such as that, its what I associate with my school - dystopia.

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.