Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ocr immobilised enzymes Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey guys
    have any of you done the test on immobilised enzymes?
    mine is coming up soon :L
    any tips on what i should focus on?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jophilip123)
    hey guys
    have any of you done the test on immobilised enzymes?
    mine is coming up soon :L
    any tips on what i should focus on?
    Discussion of exam specific content is restricted on this forum, so please limit what you discuss in this thread

Some general advice, you should revise how science works in relation to setting up experiments, getting results, making sure the experiment is fair and experimental design. Make sure you learn all the relevant definitions such as accuracy, precision, reliable results, fair test, control variables, dependent and independent variables and the other relevant ones.

Lastly, revise the topic well. Make sure you know how enzymes work inside out. Read the specification to see what the specific assessment coming up requires you to learn, in addition to the specification for how much you are required to know about enzymes.

Best of luck with the assessment!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.