The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

MA Issues In Modern Culture UCL- review/ people planning on applying?

Is anyone on this course? Was wondering if you had anything to say about it. Or is anyone planning on applying?

Thanks!
Reply 1
I've accepted an offer for it! Did you apply?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Thought I'd revive this thread in case people want to chat before we start in a few weeks! I'm going to be doing Issues, and I did my BA at UCL in the English department so if anyone has questions about UCL/London hopefully I can answer them!
Reply 3
Original post by NickyJWatkinson
Thought I'd revive this thread in case people want to chat before we start in a few weeks! I'm going to be doing Issues, and I did my BA at UCL in the English department so if anyone has questions about UCL/London hopefully I can answer them!

Hello! Glad to have found someone else on here doing the Issues course. You havent recieved the reading lists for the options modules yet, have you? I'm starting to worry I've missed the email somehow.
Original post by Mangoji
Hello! Glad to have found someone else on here doing the Issues course. You havent recieved the reading lists for the options modules yet, have you? I'm starting to worry I've missed the email somehow.

Hey, no I haven't! I don't think they'll give us it until towards the end of this term, I'm guessing (they're not the most organised department, I'll be honest).
Also, here's a link to the Facebook group - if you're on Facebook, join and we can get to know each other! https://www.facebook.com/groups/338727059800376/
Reply 6
Original post by NickyJWatkinson
Also, here's a link to the Facebook group - if you're on Facebook, join and we can get to know each other! https://www.facebook.com/groups/338727059800376/

Wonderful, thank you! I've just joined!
Reply 7
Hoping some of you on this thread will see this... I'm going to apply this year to start in 2018 - any tips on what you put on your application? Would be so very much appreciated as I love the look of this course!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending