Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Black racist filmed on bus abusing Muslim Lady Watch

ReputationRep:

I wonder why this has so little exposure? My tram experience got loads, this gets zero.

ReputationRep:
    What a vile woman

ReputationRep:
    nobody cares, if it happens to muslims. i blame the media sadly,humanity is non existent at the moment

ReputationRep:
    This was in the news about 2 months ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HS2030)
    nobody cares, if it happens to muslims. i blame the media sadly,humanity is non existent at the moment
    More evidence to say Muslims don't care if it happens to non-Muslims.

ReputationRep:
    But I was told that black people can't be racist...

ReputationRep:
    i made a thread about this like ages ago. Im gutted that no one really did anything to defend those two women.

ReputationRep:
    She shouldn't be allowed to be around human-beings. Makes me mad that no one said anything!!!!!!! UGHHHH

ReputationRep:
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    This is old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie0497)
    She shouldn't be allowed to be around human-beings. Makes me mad that no one said anything!!!!!!! UGHHHH
    Doesn't compare to the Paris attacks though. At least shes alive..some people never saw the day light after 9/11..so therr you go..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catholic_)
    Doesn't compare to the Paris attacks though. At least shes alive..some people never saw the day light after 9/11..so therr you go..
    You are such a pathetic troll.

ReputationRep:
    What did the pregnant lady do? How is the Paris attacks and the 9/11 attacks even slightly relevant?

ReputationRep:
    Very old video but lolled at her rant when she's like "20,000 wives, that's nasty, that's disgusting. You lot are the first ones to talk about haram, living the most disgusting, dirty lives" :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie0497)
    WWYD? Just asking. Also this is an old video it was posted here some time ago

ReputationRep:
    I think I came across this video before

It's so disgusting

ReputationRep:
    Jacqueline Woodhouse was jailed for 21 weeks for her foul-mouthed tirade. But then again, she was white.

ReputationRep:
    Old vid

Islam is a race? ...

ReputationRep:

I wonder why this has so little exposure? My tram experience got loads, this gets zero.
    Because it got a tonne of media attention already.. when it happened about 3 months ago.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.