Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NYT audition in Birmingham on 16th Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I am 15 and auditioning for NYT for the first time this year. Was wondering if anyone new the theme and what happens in the workshop? Do you perform in the workshop or do you just work on things whilst they quietly watch? I was also wondering if anyone knew anything about it that i should know or any advice (or if you are going on same day?!). Im also unsure whether to tell them in my interview that 2 of my so called friends who are also going are using the same piece as me when I didnt know. Obvs i would say it nicer than tht. Any advice is really appreciated, thanks!!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotibend13)
    So I am 15 and auditioning for NYT for the first time this year. Was wondering if anyone new the theme and what happens in the workshop? Do you perform in the workshop or do you just work on things whilst they quietly watch? I was also wondering if anyone knew anything about it that i should know or any advice (or if you are going on same day?!). Im also unsure whether to tell them in my interview that 2 of my so called friends who are also going are using the same piece as me when I didnt know. Obvs i would say it nicer than tht. Any advice is really appreciated, thanks!!
    Hi, I think that this site will help you with audition stuff. And I'm sure you'll find stuff on the workshops too. But I think this is a case where a few minutes in the phone would be better then waiting days on here on teh off chance someone know something.

Hope this helps

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.