Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Medway Campus Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    *if

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyC0202)
    Yay! I was worried not many people would be moving in for the April intake as there was a little disclaimer somewhere saying you may be placed in an empty room, so with people who have been there since September! I'm planning on sending my booking form off today - we'll have to let each other know what rooms we're given! We might be living together in a couple of months lol
    Oh yeah, of course. I read about that too but I'm still very much excited about finally meeting other Medway April starters. You'll hear from me here first if I find out about where I'll be staying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibbiali)
    Yeah I start in September but I wana move there for the summer around July August so I can get used to everything, so when do y'all breakup of you start on april
    Ah right cool well i think end of March not sure really though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j_flower3)
    Oh yeah, of course. I read about that too but I'm still very much excited about finally meeting other Medway April starters. You'll hear from me here first if I find out about where I'll be staying.
    Yes me too, glad I've found other people starting at the same time yes, let me know and I'll post too once I know!

ReputationRep:
    Alright cool good luckso let's stay in touch do you have an insta or fb or something

ReputationRep:
    Alright cool good luckso let's stay in touch do you have an insta or fb or something
    I could PM my insta.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah cool do that and when I get a bit closer to moving there I'll hit you up about the accommodation and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys got fb? I don't really use my insta lol

ReputationRep:
    Common it's 2016 it's all about insta and snap chat, I barely use FB but cool what's your fb

ReputationRep:
    You might wana delete the reply cuz you might get stalked by a lot of weirdos on this site
    Haha, yeah probably a good idea lol

ReputationRep:
    Awh, guys I found out today there was a mistake on my offer letter turns out I'll be at Canterbury not Medway. Im excited either way

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me too when do you start and what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting in April for adult nursing what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Radiograohy at Canterbury on September

ReputationRep:
    How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm also starting in April doing Child Nursing and I've also applied for accommodation too! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I.McC)
    Hey, I'm also starting in April doing Child Nursing and I've also applied for accommodation too! X
    Yay there is a few of us then not long now until we start! Strange that some of us could be living together lol

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Thats good then, yeah it is so strange, will be good though! 😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I.McC)
    Yay! Thats good then, yeah it is so strange, will be good though! 😃
    Yep can't wait!!

ReputationRep:
    Me either!! I look forward to meeting you very soon! X

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.