Medway Campus

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    *if

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyC0202)
    Yay! I was worried not many people would be moving in for the April intake as there was a little disclaimer somewhere saying you may be placed in an empty room, so with people who have been there since September! I'm planning on sending my booking form off today - we'll have to let each other know what rooms we're given! We might be living together in a couple of months lol
    Oh yeah, of course. I read about that too but I'm still very much excited about finally meeting other Medway April starters. You'll hear from me here first if I find out about where I'll be staying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibbiali)
    Yeah I start in September but I wana move there for the summer around July August so I can get used to everything, so when do y'all breakup of you start on april
    Ah right cool well i think end of March not sure really though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j_flower3)
    Oh yeah, of course. I read about that too but I'm still very much excited about finally meeting other Medway April starters. You'll hear from me here first if I find out about where I'll be staying.
    Yes me too, glad I've found other people starting at the same time yes, let me know and I'll post too once I know!

ReputationRep:
    Alright cool good luckso let's stay in touch do you have an insta or fb or something

ReputationRep:
    Alright cool good luckso let's stay in touch do you have an insta or fb or something
    I could PM my insta.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah cool do that and when I get a bit closer to moving there I'll hit you up about the accommodation and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys got fb? I don't really use my insta lol

ReputationRep:
    Common it's 2016 it's all about insta and snap chat, I barely use FB but cool what's your fb

ReputationRep:
    You might wana delete the reply cuz you might get stalked by a lot of weirdos on this site
    Haha, yeah probably a good idea lol

ReputationRep:
    Awh, guys I found out today there was a mistake on my offer letter turns out I'll be at Canterbury not Medway. Im excited either way

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me too when do you start and what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting in April for adult nursing what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Radiograohy at Canterbury on September

ReputationRep:
    How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm also starting in April doing Child Nursing and I've also applied for accommodation too! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I.McC)
    Hey, I'm also starting in April doing Child Nursing and I've also applied for accommodation too! X
    Yay there is a few of us then not long now until we start! Strange that some of us could be living together lol

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Thats good then, yeah it is so strange, will be good though! 😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I.McC)
    Yay! Thats good then, yeah it is so strange, will be good though! 😃
    Yep can't wait!!

ReputationRep:
    Me either!! I look forward to meeting you very soon! X

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 30, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Tea vs coffee

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.