Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Medway Campus

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I.McC)
    Me either!! I look forward to meeting you very soon! X
    You too x

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm starting in Medway come April. Have any of you found out your flat number yet? (Those living in Liberty Quays that is)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danlay97)
    Hey guys, I'm starting in Medway come April. Have any of you found out your flat number yet? (Those living in Liberty Quays that is)
    Yes 711c! Do you know yours?

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! Yeah I'm 731. Looking for others in my flat xD

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm going to be studying Children's nursing at Medway, I'm also staying at Liberty Quays and my room is 7.3.1.F. apparently. Looking forward to meeting you all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danlay97)

Hey there flat mate!! Im 731F too

What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BRH)
    Hey there flat mate!! Im 731F too

What are you studying?
    Both F? Surely they aren't making you share a room? 😂 Hahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    BRH you're in 731F?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm not sure what's going on there, but I'm definitely 731F ☺️

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to top & tail then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyC0202)
    You'll have to top & tail then
    LOL I think you guys will be in the same flat. Just not the same room!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we are not in the same room, the number is the flat/floor it's all good don't worry. 😂

ReputationRep:
    I thought the letter after was the room? So for example 731F = 7 is the block, 3 is the floor, 1 is the flat and F would be the room?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyC0202)
    I thought the letter after was the room? So for example 731F = 7 is the block, 3 is the floor, 1 is the flat and F would be the room?
    Yeah that's right

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've been studying here for a year now. The night life isn't great and I was lucky to have been able to stay with my parents. However, one thing that I did take away with me was the great "hangover service" lol. After a long night partying there's nothing better than a really cheap fry up from one of the many local cafes or there is a really good local company that I found. Shebakes is a really cool business, that provides baked goods from cookies to pancakes to whole cakes and even milkshakes at your request and delivers them to your door. What else is really good, she gives discounts to the uni students. Her social media presence isn't all that great yet, she has just opened an instagram accout and a twitter. But I would really recommed. Hmu if you want her info or any other general info about the course i study, social events etc xx

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.