Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't know. I feel like my life is messed up.

Sometimes I feel angry, for no reasons, and have really horrible and violent thoughts. But then afterwards, I regret for whatever I thought. I feel guilty. Also, I don't really know myself, I am slightly confused and I feel lonely when others are not around. However if they are around, I always find them annoying and irritating for no reasons.

I don't know what to do, I don't want my parents to know. I hold strong possession to my friends, or my rooms. I become aggressive when I feel like someone touch my things without my permission. I have unstable relationships because of this reason, my classmates and my friends sometimes ask me to leave some spaces and I feel incredibly painful when I hear that. Even though other thinks that the sentence is absolutely normal, I still find most of the things my friends and parents say quite painful and depressed. However I don't really care about those that I don't know.

I am confused. Sometimes I am energetic for no reasons, and is desired for horrible things. When I am at the High Stage, I find myself strongly attracted to blood, fight and knives. But then when I am low, I just want to be asleep forever. Sometimes, because my friend does not like me being in the High Stage, I have to control myself, and shut down the mode. Which makes me incredibly tired and bored afterwards.

I really do need help, I don't know am I totally normal? I wanted to go to GP but then I was applying for school. My parents kept telling me how they spend their whole life on my education, and I was worried if the medication history would bring me down. Also, I don't know what should I tell the GP even if I actually go there.

Please help me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know. I feel like my life is messed up.

Sometimes I feel angry, for no reasons, and have really horrible and violent thoughts. But then afterwards, I regret for whatever I thought. I feel guilty. Also, I don't really know myself, I am slightly confused and I feel lonely when others are not around. However if they are around, I always find them annoying and irritating for no reasons.

I don't know what to do, I don't want my parents to know. I hold strong possession to my friends, or my rooms. I become aggressive when I feel like someone touch my things without my permission. I have unstable relationships because of this reason, my classmates and my friends sometimes ask me to leave some spaces and I feel incredibly painful when I hear that. Even though other thinks that the sentence is absolutely normal, I still find most of the things my friends and parents say quite painful and depressed. However I don't really care about those that I don't know.

I am confused. Sometimes I am energetic for no reasons, and is desired for horrible things. When I am at the High Stage, I find myself strongly attracted to blood, fight and knives. But then when I am low, I just want to be asleep forever. Sometimes, because my friend does not like me being in the High Stage, I have to control myself, and shut down the mode. Which makes me incredibly tired and bored afterwards.

I really do need help, I don't know am I totally normal? I wanted to go to GP but then I was applying for school. My parents kept telling me how they spend their whole life on my education, and I was worried if the medication history would bring me down. Also, I don't know what should I tell the GP even if I actually go there.

Please help me.
    Medication history won't bring you down as it's confidential, i put this before i even say hello just to emphasise how important that bit is!

Now, hello!

I have never been in your situation so i cannot imagine for what it is like, and as a result i'm going to offer the most useful bit of advice that i can! That advice being GO and see a GP as soon as possible, as feelings of extreme highs and extreme lows are not normal if they consistently change over a process of a few days or a few hours, and it is best to go to the GP to see if they have a diagnosis or any help they can give you!

Truthfully, please go and a see a GP, i never did with my mental health condition whilst if i had then i might have got the support i deserved!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 1970
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.