Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Need help with everything Watch

Announcements

I don't know. I feel like my life is messed up.

Sometimes I feel angry, for no reasons, and have really horrible and violent thoughts. But then afterwards, I regret for whatever I thought. I feel guilty. Also, I don't really know myself, I am slightly confused and I feel lonely when others are not around. However if they are around, I always find them annoying and irritating for no reasons.

I don't know what to do, I don't want my parents to know. I hold strong possession to my friends, or my rooms. I become aggressive when I feel like someone touch my things without my permission. I have unstable relationships because of this reason, my classmates and my friends sometimes ask me to leave some spaces and I feel incredibly painful when I hear that. Even though other thinks that the sentence is absolutely normal, I still find most of the things my friends and parents say quite painful and depressed. However I don't really care about those that I don't know.

I am confused. Sometimes I am energetic for no reasons, and is desired for horrible things. When I am at the High Stage, I find myself strongly attracted to blood, fight and knives. But then when I am low, I just want to be asleep forever. Sometimes, because my friend does not like me being in the High Stage, I have to control myself, and shut down the mode. Which makes me incredibly tired and bored afterwards.

I really do need help, I don't know am I totally normal? I wanted to go to GP but then I was applying for school. My parents kept telling me how they spend their whole life on my education, and I was worried if the medication history would bring me down. Also, I don't know what should I tell the GP even if I actually go there.

Please help me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know. I feel like my life is messed up.

Sometimes I feel angry, for no reasons, and have really horrible and violent thoughts. But then afterwards, I regret for whatever I thought. I feel guilty. Also, I don't really know myself, I am slightly confused and I feel lonely when others are not around. However if they are around, I always find them annoying and irritating for no reasons.

I don't know what to do, I don't want my parents to know. I hold strong possession to my friends, or my rooms. I become aggressive when I feel like someone touch my things without my permission. I have unstable relationships because of this reason, my classmates and my friends sometimes ask me to leave some spaces and I feel incredibly painful when I hear that. Even though other thinks that the sentence is absolutely normal, I still find most of the things my friends and parents say quite painful and depressed. However I don't really care about those that I don't know.

I am confused. Sometimes I am energetic for no reasons, and is desired for horrible things. When I am at the High Stage, I find myself strongly attracted to blood, fight and knives. But then when I am low, I just want to be asleep forever. Sometimes, because my friend does not like me being in the High Stage, I have to control myself, and shut down the mode. Which makes me incredibly tired and bored afterwards.

I really do need help, I don't know am I totally normal? I wanted to go to GP but then I was applying for school. My parents kept telling me how they spend their whole life on my education, and I was worried if the medication history would bring me down. Also, I don't know what should I tell the GP even if I actually go there.

Please help me.
    Medication history won't bring you down as it's confidential, i put this before i even say hello just to emphasise how important that bit is!

Now, hello!

I have never been in your situation so i cannot imagine for what it is like, and as a result i'm going to offer the most useful bit of advice that i can! That advice being GO and see a GP as soon as possible, as feelings of extreme highs and extreme lows are not normal if they consistently change over a process of a few days or a few hours, and it is best to go to the GP to see if they have a diagnosis or any help they can give you!

Truthfully, please go and a see a GP, i never did with my mental health condition whilst if i had then i might have got the support i deserved!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 1970
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.