Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for Msc Political Theory at London School of Economics today and I was wondering if anyone has received an offer? Does LSE normally accept graduates with strong 2:1s for example 65%+? I have already been made an offer at the University of Essex for MA Political Theory but figured LSE has a bigger rep. Just wanted others thoughts thanks
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I know people who have been accepted with strong 2:1s, so yes they do. Essex is also known to be pretty strong for politics so that isn't a bad backup at all. Best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    I got accepted! Starting this September assuming everything goes to plan! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moss92)
    I got accepted! Starting this September assuming everything goes to plan! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    @moss92 I just got on to the course too, so i guess ill see you in september!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moss92)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    congrats

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! Send me a PM it would be great to know some people before the course starts

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.