Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

kingston 2016 primary ed Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done the interview at kingston and what are the type of questions they will ask?what is are the main topics covered in the exams?

ReputationRep:
    Hey i have an offer from Kingston which i have firmed for general Primary. As for the interview process they give you an example maths test i'm sure which is similar to the one on the day. The English test asks questions on grammar, punctuation etc and then there is a short essay. You will have a one on one interview where you will discuss your application/ personal statement etc Good luck, im sure you will be fine, i quite enjoyed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gerald1990)
    Hey i have an offer from Kingston which i have firmed for general Primary. As for the interview process they give you an example maths test i'm sure which is similar to the one on the day. The English test asks questions on grammar, punctuation etc and then there is a short essay. You will have a one on one interview where you will discuss your application/ personal statement etc Good luck, im sure you will be fine, i quite enjoyed it.
    If you mind asking you was the english and Maths exam easy? and what other universities did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khatiya)
    If you mind asking you was the english and Maths exam easy? and what other universities did you apply for?
    Maths was very simple! English was too. If you have been revising for qts these tests should be a breeze!!
    Questions I was asked:

Why do you want to teach?
    How do children learn?
    Educational issue?
    What skills do you have?
    Why kingston?

ReputationRep:
    what other universities did you apply for other than kingston and for the maths what topics does it cover e.g percentages etc
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gerald1990)
    Hi Gerald1990,

Congratulations on the offer.

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Chloe
    Student Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    i just wanted to know is the education building at kingston hill campus being rebuilt?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.