Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

what do you think about this song watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    staring out the window at the stars in the night sky
    listening to the window blow and the sound of my heart beat
    the curtains flap the lighting flash as i close my eyes for the last time then
    i remember what you said to me on the day of our good bye

You said we could still be friends but i have to leave i'm really sorry
    by the look of yours eyes i can tell that youre not sorry
    and i know that you like her more then me and the smile that i once loved
    disappears and vanishes right in front of me. Cause youre not sorry, no youre not sorry, no youre not youre not sorry

staring out the window at the stars in the night skylistening to the window blow and the sound of my heart beatthe curtains flap the lighting flash as i close my eyes for the last time theni remember what you said to me on the day of our good byeYou said we could still be friends but i have to leave i'm really sorryby the look of yours eyes i can tell that youre not sorryand i know that you like her more then me and the smile that i once loveddisappears and vanishes right in front of me. Cause youre not sorry, no youre not sorry, no youre not youre not sorry

ReputationRep:
    A death metal anthem in the making.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    A sortof evanesence song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalail)
    A sortof evanesence song
    Pantera - Cemetary Gates genuinely came to mind for me.

ReputationRep:
    well it's just lyrics, not a song. I mean it seems ok but not my cup of tea.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.