we were given the themes:

Landmarks
    Outline
    From above
    wish you were here
    Diary
    Groups
    Clothing

We have to produce a 20 page A4 sketchbook surrounding the theme and will also be producing a final piece in our actual GCSE exam. I have chosen to do the theme 'diary' because after researching some artists (such as 'Juliana Coles') I decided I liked that theme the best. However, now I'm a bit stuck on what to base my diary on. Others are doing travel diaries, world war diaries or character thought diaries (portraying a depressed person and writing and drawing the thoughts and emotions they have). I'm not sure what I should base my piece on.. Any ideas would be appreciated and maybe even photos or links to other pieces or artists based around this theme! Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Hey yeeah i have the same problem im doing mine on micheal jackson but before that i had many ideas of other people why dont you try historical figures like anne frank i think that would be a really good idea you could make the the diary look old with refrence pictures to her actual autobiography

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.