Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

My AS results last year were terrible, I failed them all . So hopefully this year I can pass them and get the grades I'll be happy with.
    I'm currently studying: sociology, geography and English literature, with all my targets being a D.
    I would love to get at least a B in each of my subjects and maybe even get an a in some by the end of A2, very high goals for me

My plan
    *For every hour of lesson, I do an hour of revision at home
    *Make a weekly revision plan
    *Do as many past papers as I can and have them marked
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Louanneee)
    Hello!

My AS results last year were terrible, I failed them all . So hopefully this year I can pass them and get the grades I'll be happy with.
    I'm currently studying: sociology, geography and English literature, with all my targets being a D.
    I would love to get at least a B in each of my subjects and maybe even get an a in some by the end of A2, very high goals for me

My plan
    *For every hour of lesson, I do an hour of revision at home
    *Make a weekly revision plan
    *Do as many past papers as I can and have them marked
    Awesoem, good luck! :woo: (very impressive subjects, doesn't writing get tiring? )

ReputationRep:
    x
    I have a quote written on my whiteboard "Forget past mistakes, forget failure, forget everything except from what you are going to do now and DO IT"

Hope this helps

-R

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Awesoem, good luck! :woo: (very impressive subjects, doesn't writing get tiring? )
    Thank you! I do enjoy writing, although having to write and rewrite the same essays can get tiring haha

(Original post by Ribenas)
    I have a quote written on my whiteboard "Forget past mistakes, forget failure, forget everything except from what you are going to do now and DO IT"

Hope this helps

-R
    I like that quote! It's true, although it's hard to forget how badly I did last year

ReputationRep:
    X
    You can't change the past

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.